Monday, May 07, 2007

Gmail Offer

I wanted to offer a courtesy to any of my readers who would like a gmail account to let me know and I will send you an offer. Gmail is a great service and a wonderful way to do email. I can only give one to the first 50 takers and we will see from there. Here are some links to check out.

Rob Bradshaw has a 3 part full text of F.F. Bruce on Gospel.
Bob Bliss contemplates better ways to incorporate scripture into worship.
Bob Cohoon talks about being pro-life.
Dee Andrews gives thanks in all circumstances.
Mark Elrod celebrates 10 years of blogging and 200,000 hits.
Mark Goodacre talks about the discovery of Herod's tomb.
Bobby Valentine continues his thoughts on heaven.

I hope you have had a blessed day!

No comments:

Religion Blogs - Blog Top Sites Christian Blog Topsites